If you'v read the previous two blog entries, you'll know why the past two days were very trying and stressful for me. BUT my lovely Gabes deserves credit for making my first day teaching go smoothly.
When I woke up in the pitch black at 5:20 am and went into the kitchen, she had left a note for me saying she stayed up and made me some hard boiled eggs I could eat for brekkie on my way. She also covered the entryway to the kitchen with all sorts of motivational post it reminding me that it could be worse. Our kitchen counter was covered with post it notes giving me all sorts of love and inspiration for the day. And she left me some chocolate biscuits. Let's be honest, she had me at the chocolate haha.
So thanks my lovely Gabes. I'll get you back gurl :)
Gabel: thanks so much for looking after "my little girl". You're a great friend (and an awesome spider slayer!)
ReplyDeleteMeddy's Mum