So honestly, if you don't like the weather in Southampton, just wait five minutes. It will change!
Sunday, September 8, 2013
THE CRAZY WEATHER
Yes, weather is a boring blog topic but it's honestly ridiculous here. Today when I woke up bright and early to go to the bathroom, it was a beautiful sunny day. When I woke up a few hours later, it was cloudy and rainy. By the time Gabel and I were leaving it was sunny and hot, and we felt over dressed in our sweaters and boots. When we got out of the mall, it got chilly and started raining. That lasted maybe ten minutes and then it became hot and sunny again. Later on, it become chilly and windy and then rain moved in for about an hour or so. And finally, it just settled on being a mix of sun and clouds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Soooooo.....Southampton is pretty much equal to the Ottawa Valley? Hahahaha
ReplyDelete