This is us having a FREE brunch at a place called BLT's. It's located directly under our flat since we are new tenants we got an amazing free meal. Good way to start the day!
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
The most beautiful city!!
Today was exploring day!! With no errands to run for the first time ever, we slept in and then went out for a five hour tour of the city - all done by walking. I think that according to the pedometer we've walked close to 12 km in the past two days. We're starting to really know our way around now but we went to a whole bunch of places we hadn't seen yet. It's so different and unique here I just love it. Here's some pics from the day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Awesome Pictures! Haha what's with the random overturned office chair in that photo with you two sitting on an archway?
ReplyDeletebahaha we were hoping no one would notice the office chair. I guess a local had a bad day and huffed it over the wall.
DeleteExplain Reginald the Rhino?! Lol
ReplyDeleteI will explain him in a later rhino post!
DeleteDoes BLT's ONLY sell BLT's?! If so, I think they're missing out on a large non-BLT eating demographic. That being said, I kind of want a BLT. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteHahaha no they sell other sandwiches too!!
ReplyDeleteBut they sell gourmet BLT's. I got the Mexican one yum yum