Saturday, January 25, 2014

Travel Forecast 2014!

Now that I'm back in England until the end of July, I have some exciting travel plans to look forward to!

February half term: 

With a week off from teaching, what better way to celebrate than with my bestie, Jacks, coming to visit. I'm going to bring her around to some places I've already been to like Stonehenge, Bath and of course a girls gone wild weekend in London but we also plan to hit up Oxford which Ive never been to. The university and the city itself both look stunning so I can't wait. 


April Easter Break: 

Teachers here do it right. They take off just over two weeks for Easter holidays! Plans aren't confirmed but I am really hoping that Annette and Omi come to visit me for a bit so we can fly to Austria together! My lovely lovely Gab is also coming for a visit and we arent sure if it will be at this point in April or in May/June. 
For the last few days of the break, Gabel and I want to do a road trip somewhere cool and different in England. Ideally we would go to Cornwall and explore the beautiful Cornish Coast. If Annette and Omi can't come I'd like to go to Austria anyways and maybe head up to Scotland with Matt for another Isle of Skye road trip. 

May Half Term: 

Gabel and I are going tooooo GREEEECE. I have always wanted to go to Greece ever since I can remember. It's been at the top of my bucket list and I'm so glad to be able to cross it over. We're going to be staying with the fabulous KGabes as well so what could be better?!

Randoms:

My lovely little sissy is coming back for another visit so I'll be able to do some travelling with her. It looks like we'll definitely do an Amsterdam weekend. You can get return flights out of Southampton Airport directly to Amsterdam for only 90£ so that will be a fun 48 hour trip that I'm really looking forward to.

So those are all the lovely travel blogs you have to look forward to :)
There's two other countries I feel like I have to go to and they are Italy and Iceland. The really exciting news is that Matt and I decided we want to try and go to Iceland for our honeymoon! So that just leaves Italy to try and squeeze in somewhere. I love living here!

No comments:

Post a Comment